TBH Rich, as much as I agree that we are shocking and will only now get mid
table, Warnock leaving now and getting someone in new, what will that achieve?
A new guy has the same players to play with who have the same attitude. Most of
them must be worried about their jobs next season and rightly so but what can
we achieve by losing him now?Let the season peter out and then hope we get a
few more guys getting 10% buy ins (if only we knew how much money we were
getting) and seriously start looking at decent players for next season, our
under 18's showed we must have some class coming through.IMO we need someone
who is hungry to win (Warnock was always a one season guy and even with
promotion I reckon he might have quit anyway) No idea who that might be but
Sunderland loss today might make O'Neil possible, always liked his
style.Clearly we need a leader - for me always at CB, we need a midfield
general and judging by comments on game today, a striker who has a bit of class
who c
 an actually do something. Our league is always gonna be tough because everyone
has so much to gain but I'd prefer to see some young lads coming through like
the early 2000's who are keen, loyal, (cheap) and within a few years get us
where we want, a quick fix will never be the answer. Anyway, switched off
commentary today for first time in ages after sending off and first goal....
still working out why I am a Leeds fan after 40 years but I still believe....
we will be great again. MOT guys and maybe girls, Andy