From: leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org [mailto:leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org] On
Behalf Of Chris Wright
Sent: 25 January 2013 13:57
To: leedslist@gn.apc.org
Subject: [LU] Glass half..full?

Just a thought, but let's look at the situation facing the owners before
running them out of town.

A manager who is not, for a variety of reasons, going to get the club
promoted this season and who is contracted until end of season.

A squad that would with some exceptions, McCormack, Byram, Green, Diouf,
Lees be embarrassingly awful in the premiership.

A transfer window that is yielding very little in the way of good players
for long term signings

A disgruntled ex loanee who is stirring things in the press (dropped quite
rightly by Warnock after performances went form competent to dismal)

If it were me, I'd hang on to my money, sit this season out and go again in
the summer. New manager, (I'd be talking to Adkins right now), serious
investment, long term plan. None of these things can be delivered by Warnock
- there is no long term.

If we see nothing in the summer then frankly, we're doomed. Again.

Chris Wright

-----
No virus found in this message.