> If it were me, I'd hang on to my money, sit this season out and go again
in the summer...
> If we see nothing in the summer then frankly, we're doomed. Again.

Each to their own where you draw your personal line in the sand, but after
many years of leaving the beach unmarked, mine is firmly drawn at the end of
this month.  I simply cannot do one more "maybe next time".  I don't need
them to win the league.  I don't need them even to necessarily make the
playoffs, but unless I can detect some change of momentum in how this club
is being run by this time next week, then after over 40 years of active
support, they can go feck themselves!

Nigel
(the Dublin on)