Ok Rich, here's a bet for you.

I will bet you £20 that Becchio does not score 10 or more league goals for
Norwich. That's in his whole Norwich career.

done diddly done, just to confirm if he scores 0-9 while in a Norwich shirt
in any league match you win, 10 or more I win.  The figure is to include
penalties.  I actually think it'll be a close thing as he's a limited player
and the PL defenders will get wise to him, but balance that against better
service from better players then I think he'll make it in the next 3.5
years.