F*ck Becchio he has gone and, as far as I am concerned is the past.

Lets hope Morison gets off to a good start and keeps the boo boys away (he
got some stick off Norwich fans by all accounts) and lets hope he leads to
us playing a better style of football

My worry is, that despite the vitriol on this list against Becchio, he was
idolised by the majority of fans and so Morison will be seen as a direct
replacement for a 'hero' and that is always a hard role to fill, so he
needs early goals and early good performances

Dave