"Judge me at the end of January " : Neil Warnock
OK Colin consider yourself judged.
Apart from a fucking catastrophe words fail.
We are dross.
We were promised and lied to by all unsundry. Including you. And you were
our last hope.
"I need a striker".
I've got news for you... you need a hell lot more.
But let's suppose that you were right.
We lose your best striker and replaced him with a reject that's injured.
Then to add insult to injury you bring a free duck molester .
>From what I saw we'd better of with the Duck.
Oh yes you did sign people in the window. Mustn't be unkind or unfair.
One you don't play at all and the other you didn't play either.
Colin which way is up with you?
In  complete despair

Dr Michael Benjamin,
Community Psychiatrist