Were you at the matches?
He was mocked mercilessly.
I don't need any books I saw it myself.
By the opposition supporters -- our guys supported him.
But to say that he was a 'born drunkard' is hard and misses the point.
And I think that we can all stop sanitising how we were in the 60's - 70's
in other words extremely racist.
I am not denying what was written above --- but he atmosphere from
opposition supporters was horrible.

Dr Michael Benjamin,
Community Psychiatrist
-------------------------------