I can't believe we are  wasting time on an EX player but his replacement at
ER also failed to score yesterday in a game in which, by all accounts, we
dominated throughout.
So rather than laugh at Bechio we should be concentrating on the failures
of our current players - Morison, McCormack and Varney, and asking whether
bringing on all / any of Diouf, Hall or Habibou would have got us the
victory we needed and seemed to deserve

Becchio is history - some of us will remember him fondly, some of us are
just glad to see the back of him, and some of us are in between these, but
whatever , I really do not see the need to still be obsessed with him. For
my money, he played for us, then he left - we got money for him and he did
nothing to harm us in the way he left so I do not wish him any ill, but
could not really care less about him. He is just one of getting on for
hundreds of ex players whom I have seen, supported and then lost interest in

Dave