Right man at the wrong time Rob - he should never have followed the Don.

He took over the best team in England and turned us in to relegation
material within 44 days.  If Taylor had come with him I believe the outcome
would have been very very different.

Rog

Roger M Goodair
Head of IT Support and Telecoms