Mr Lee !

What would you have had to do in the 80s without Maggie? Nothing for you to
endlessly moan  about
There would have been no red wedge, no militant tendency and poll tax riots to
keep you occupied  and Michael Foot would have been just an ailing left over
from the international brigades.

I think putting her in the same hole as Mr Vile would be an uncomfortable
liaison.
He would not know what do do with woman the same age and she only had eyes for
Dennis ( Thatcher) not Skinner, Healey, MacShane,

Very nice to know that you are still alive and spinning discs