Hi

Just  to let you guys know - the surgeon has
finally given me a date for the first of my knees
to be replaced (Gulp)  It is to be Saturday 16th
March. So when you are all settling down to see
Leeds get a further 3 points from those upstarts
down the road, I will be away with the fairies
under anaesthetic and getting the knife stuck in
me....

I will not be ambulant for 2 to 6 weeks I am told
then a couple of months of Physiotherapy then I
get to do it all over again for the other knee!  I
have to admit to some fear about all this and the
pain that will ensue, but on the other hand to
have the prospect of being able to walk without
pain or sticks by the end of the year is a
wonderful prospect

I shall try to add this list to my mobile email to
keep up with the comments and match reports just
before I go in (Harrogate District Hospital)

Cheers

Steve Gillen