From: Ian Murray
[mailto:ianjamesmur...@hotmail.com]
Sent: 28 February 2013 14:39
To: Steve Gillen
Cc: leedslist@gn.apc.org
Subject: Re: [LU] Non LU: Legless in Leeds

Good luck dildo knees! Did you and Paula ever make
it to Holland?

Sent from my iPhone

On 28 Feb 2013, at 22:04, "Steve Gillen"
<steve.gil...@ntlworld.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> Just  to let you guys know - the surgeon has
finally given me a date
> for the first of my knees to be replaced (Gulp)
It is to be Saturday
> 16th March. So when you are all settling down to
see Leeds get a
> further 3 points from those upstarts down the
road, I will be away
> with the fairies under anaesthetic and getting
the knife stuck in
> me....
>
> I will not be ambulant for 2 to 6 weeks I am
told then a couple of
> months of Physiotherapy then I get to do it all
over again for the
> other knee!  I have to admit to some fear about
all this and the pain
> that will ensue, but on the other hand to have
the prospect of being
> able to walk without pain or sticks by the end
of the year is a
> wonderful prospect
>
> I shall try to add this list to my mobile email
to keep up with the
> comments and match reports just before I go in
(Harrogate District

leedslist-unsubscr...@gn.apc.org