Thanks David, and I comletely agree with you, especially about the (not so)
special one

The problem is even when you try and talk football related folks still seem to
be asleep.
I replied a few days to a comment on female managers in a post on a Northern
Premier League
Manger who had got a hefty band and fine for extreme agression and abuse to his
female counterpart
of another team. Thought it might of got one or two replies but no, it was
zilch.

BTW I know other footie lists who see the close season as Marmite time. ie free
to talk and post about
whatever they fancy there being s*d all footie wise, and there's not even any
major footie tournaments
on at the moment. So best curries, fish and chips, pubs and beers anyone?

guy