From: leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org
[mailto:leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org] On Behalf Of
Rick Duniec
Sent: 04 June 2013 17:51
To: Andy Clayton; Tim Leslie
Cc: leedslist@gn.apc.org;
guy.thorn...@inter.nl.net
Subject: Re: [LU] Great list

----- Original Message ----- > On 4 Jun 2013, at
13:58, "Guy Thornton"  wrote:
The problem is even when you try and talk football
related folks still seem to be asleep. I replied a
few days to a comment on female managers in a post
on a  Northern Premier League Manger who had got a
hefty band and fine for extreme agression and
abuse to his female counterpart of another team.
Thought it might of got one or two replies but no,
it  was zilch.

But you never know where it goes. It was posted to
the FSF National Council which means that it is
now in somebody's back pocket in case it comes up
on the FA Council and has probably made it around
Europe via Football Supporters Europe. You brought
it to the attention to all manner of people via
your post and you never know where it will surface
or which part of it might re-surface. It may not
return at the same angle that you were posting
from.