well we didnt make the claim that X exists. The burden of proof is on the
"accuser". Otherwise I could call you X and you have to you re not X?
hardly fair init..

On top of that, if I was to use YOUR approach: I reckon I saw superman and
batman shag in my backyard. Can you prove me wrong?
I ve got plenty of comics to show for their existence.

fucking hell.. lets keep this real ey?

Eric