Really Eric??  And yet the weather in Holland
whilst we were there was the best we had on the
whole of our trip - in fact it was sun hats and
shorts all round when in Veenendaal and Arnhem!
:-)

I really like Holland

Oh and one other thing - somewhere between
Amsterdam and Rotterdam there is a motorway
service station called "La something or other"
(the LA is correct but for the life of me I can't
recall the other word - think it begins with P) -
it also has a Burger King on site. It is on the
Southbound side - It has to rate as the very best
motorway service station I have ever seen and
visited. The food was all fresh and prepared on
the spot - you chose your cut of meat or the fish
you wanted and they filleted it and cooked it in
front of you - along with the fresh vegetables as
well - in fact the display looked a lot like the
selection table they had in Masterchef, but on a
larger scale of course. Piles and piles of oranges
for squeezing into fresh orange juice - superb
looking sandwiches made on the spot - honest I
wanted everything..... Guy let me know if you can
find out the name of this place - I certainly
recommend a visit.

Steve