Hi Sarge,
Pretty well any of the pubs Morse uses are okay but here's some centrally
placed:
-       Chequers                        131 High Street
-       Far from the Madding Crowd      10-12 Friars Entry (alley off Magdalen
St)
-       Bear Inn                        6 Alfred Street
-       Lamb & Flag                     12 St Giles
-       White Horse                     52 Broad Street (between Blackwells,
Oxford's smallest pub)

Enjoy. I'm off to Berlin tomorrow!
guy