last night ...very vivid ..... that I took over LUFC, immediately got rid of
Bates, took the press down the pub whilst ordering Tetley bitter and debating
the best players of LUFC history whilst lamenting on the fact that players
today just ain't what they used to be... and they are only in it for the money

what was even more odd is that I alerted all to this list and admitted that I
ran the club with the backing of several of the voices on this esteemed
international panel and if people didn't like it they could bugger off....

then I had another dream about a woman I know who just had a boob job and likes
girls.... you don't want to know about that one...

I need to get out more or drink less....

MOT folks....