last pint of Tetley's Guy was actually at Bahrain Rugby club last year albeit
Tetley's smooth and last pint in Leeds at Old Peacock but to be fair that must
be at least 4 years ago I reckon cos last time I was there they only sold lager
and cider or similar young persons beverages.

discussed dream by the way with current girlfriend and she suggested I stfu or
I will be attempting to suck certain parts of my own anatomy myself ...
again.... anyway glad to raise a smile re tetleys at least.. odd no comments
about dream team since 1950.....

MOT chaps et al.