To: <m...@myray.com>
Cc: "Sutton / Smail" <dsm...@dsmail.plus.com>; "Leeds List (Post to list)" <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2013 9:32 AM
Subject: Re: [LU] NON LU: Spain Brazil

How any of us has the audacity to deride the style of play that has brought success to Barcelona / Spain, etc is laughable whilst we pay to watch woeful professionals struggle to string together a handful of passes. Whilst at times it can appear boring, how many of us have complained about a players inability to play an incisive pass or merely keep procession, as Rich W would say these are the basics and something that our former 'best' (according to records) player so clearly lacked.

I would willingly sell my soul to the devil to be able to see a player that possesses 10% of Iniesta's ability and vision don a Leeds shirt, anyone who thinks otherwise is more than welcome to wallow in mediocrity.