Jeremy's translation is miles better than mine ;)

Didier is waiting in the queue at the supermarket. He sees a beautiful
blonde babe who seems to be looking at him and making signs to him.

Didier asks her, "Do I know you"
"Yes" she says, "I think that you are the father of one of my kids"

Didier is gobsmacked, he thinks of the one and only time he had ever been
unfaithful.
"Are you the tart I took over a pool table when I was on the piss with my
mates. Your friend whipped me with wet celery and stuffed a cucumber up my
arse"

The blonde blushed to the roots of her hair.
"No" she said, "I'm your son's new teacher"