 From: "James A. Lundon @ Yahoo!" <jameslun...@yahoo.co.uk>
To: LeedsList <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Monday, 16 December 2013, 9:35
Subject: [LU] Sad news - Padraig O'Conail RIP

Folks,

Many of the older people on the list will remember Padraig well -
a Dublin White of 40+ years standing.  He appeared on the list
with a bang in late-94/early-95 - would need to check but am
fairly sure.

He was a beacon of light hereabouts for many years after that.

He first got cancer about 7 years ago, got a clean bill of
health,
 and went on his merry way for another 5.5 years.  It came
back into his life 18 months ago but was well for a year after
that again.  It got aggressive in the last 6 months and the
prognosis was not good; so much so that the end came, as his
sister says below, very quickly!

May the man rest easy now, though he was very sanguine about it
when I spoke to him about five weeks ago and through a chain of
e-mail I received from him right up to a few days ago.

Our win at Donny will have sent him on his way a little happier
than a draw or defeat would have :-).

James.