A lot of the reports recently say that some of the players don't seem
interested - if there is a big investment coming "Red Bull" or a.n. other is
there possibly a feeling that they know they are going to be surplus to
requirements shortly and so aren't bothered?

Happy new year to all on the list!

Sarge

Sent from my iPhone