I'm not forwarding a link because I saw it in a physical newspaper...and I think
you have to pay for the on-line (cheers Rupe you old c**t)

But basically it said Leeds dominated and should have been 5-1 up after 60
minutes...we weren't and paid the price...Leicester did that old "champions"
thing of being second best but winning...BMcD is in a difficult position because
of this on-off take over, which "apparently" prevented him buying a striker this
week who has since gone somewhere else...and Pearson the Leicester manager,
admitting we were the better team on the day and going on to say that history
counts for nothing in the 90 minutes of the game...which is spot on.

...and yes Phil, I would still pick Lees...he wasn't the only one at fault for
the goal.

The real surprise has been Zak's decline in the last 3 weeks, its almost as if
we've been sold something that was then swapped under cover of darkness. He
looked good in 2013.