-----Original Message-----
 On Behalf Of n...@6haroldplace.co.uk
Subject: [LU] Leicester report in The Times

"...and yes Phil, I would still pick Lees...he wasn't the only one at fault
for the goal.
The real surprise has been Zak's decline in the last 3 weeks, its almost as
if we've been sold something that was then swapped under cover of darkness.
He looked good in 2013."

I have to agree Lees was not solely at fault for their goal. Pearce created
the opportunity for Phillips to make the pass before Lees came into play. He
then gave Nugent a little space and Kenny failed to spread himself wide
across the ball and feet of everyone involved.

Right now Lees and Pearce are the best centre back partnership we have.
Zalukias is a liability. He's been dining off that last ditch tackle in the
dying seconds of the Watford match for weeks. I was screaming for BMD to get
him and Murphy off at half time against Watford. He continually missed his
headers and stood too far off attackers. I don't think he's up to the
intensity of these cup final style matches week in week out Pearce and Lees
are. Scottish football was probably his level.

Of the rest. Reg runs around but I want to see more goal threat. Ross needs
someone to play off. Kebe and Stewart need to go to pre-season boot camp and
get up to speed. Brown and Austin are not the answer I think I'd rather see
Mowatt and Byram given a chance to control midfield. That means Peltier in
the back four. Warnock was a much better option to Pugh. Diouf does now have
a fat arse and I could not work out the point of bringing him on other than
5 minutes in a shop window.

BMD find Kebe and Stewart 2 development squad matches before the Ipswich
game and get them fit, otherwise only play one each half and please please
please don't let this mystery forward you've been speaking to be that man
from Buenos Aires, I don't ever want to see him in a Leeds Shirt again.

Jezz

---
is active.