> To say we played 'quick exciting' football though is stretching it a
> bit.

It depends what you're comparing it against.  I saw us play at Doncaster in
December, a game we won three nil, and we played much quicker and more exciting
football against Leicester.  And compared to Sheffield Wednesday it was like
watching a different team.

Some of the play was quick against Leicester, and if you don't think the ball
hitting the woodwork, at both ends, players missing one on ones with the
keeper, and the ball just flashing wide of the goal is exciting, albeit not
satisfying from our point of view, then I think you're not enjoying your
football that much.

Or perhaps it's just that as I'm no longer a season ticket holder, and only
attend occasionally, I don't have that jaded feeling I used to have, and enjoy
the games much more now I go sporadically.

David