Probably because I have tried to wipe it from my mind but I forget to mention
the performance of Tom Lees - I have never seen a worse 'footballer' than this
lad. He is generally poor on the ball but yesterday he took it to new heights
(lows?)
Every time and I mean every, he had the ball at his feet he looked to turn back
and pass it to Kenny or just lumped it forward. Given that we had no target man
this was more stupid than normal.
It got so bad and so predictable that fans were genuinely laughing towards the
end of the game at his ineptitude. Yes he is an OK defender but you need more
than that at this level and sorry Tom, you just have not got it
A reflection on the game is the fact that for me, Warnock was man of the match !