Don't know what's happening with Brian but I would tell anyone that asked me
back to f@@k right off! His stock is pretty high. He will get another job at
this level with ease. And he will have a pocket full of lira in compensation !!!

I'd like to think the players will do it for Brian but looks like that's not
the case.

Sent from my iPhone