"Right now I'm annoyed at Brian. Asked to return. Its your mess. Clean it.
Don't fanny around with your fucking lawyers getting strategic advantages."

What?!

For once, just try not to talk complete shit. You are even more deluded
than usual if you think McDermott was going to walk back in so they can
sack him again on Monday.