Paula

I have never met Steve but obviously share a common bond and have always
been entertained by his comments on this list.
He seemingly always wears his heart on his sleeve and it has always been
evident that the two of you are a strong loving couple.
I'm sure that he's going to fight this all the way back to you and the
people he loves.
Stay strong, keep your faith in his desire to beat this and win, we are all
their with you.

Jezz Thorpe
MOT

> On 18 February 2014 08:10, Steve Gillen <steve.gil...@ntlworld.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello Leeds List,
>>
>> I am not sure how to contact you all so hopefully this will get
>> about.  My name is Paula Gillen, My husband Steve is a part of your
>> group. I wanted to tell you that Steve is in ICU in very, very
>> critical condition.  He has infections that the doctors cannot
>> identify that are attacking his body and are trying to find an
>> antibiotic(s) that will be able to kill it. So far they are only
>> managing barely to keep him from dying.  He is on dialysis and has
>> been put into an induced coma and is on a ventilator. They are doing
>> everything they can.  My email address is pgil...@ntlworld.com. I
>> have sent this email to my computer in case things go horribly wrong
>> and I can let you know. Please keep him in your thought and prayers.
>> Thank you,
>>
>> Paula Gillen

---
is active.