I am so sorry to hear this, you are in my prayers!

Øystein, Norway

-----Original Message-----
From: leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org [mailto:leedslist-boun...@gn.apc.org] On
Behalf Of Steve Gillen
Sent: 18. februar 2014 09:11
To: 'Leeds List'
Subject: [LU] Steve Gillen

Hello Leeds List,

I am not sure how to contact you all so hopefully this will get about.  My
name is Paula Gillen, My husband Steve is a part of your group. I wanted to
tell you that Steve is in ICU in very, very critical condition.  He has
infections that the doctors cannot identify that are attacking his body and
are trying to find an antibiotic(s) that will be able to kill it. So far
they are only managing barely to keep him from dying.  He is on dialysis and
has been put into an induced coma and is on a ventilator. They are doing
everything they can.  My email address is pgil...@ntlworld.com. I have sent
this email to my computer in case things go horribly wrong and I can let you
know. Please keep him in your thought and prayers. Thank you,

Paula Gillen