Best 30 mins of the season (Watford second half excepted) and then just as I
was thinking we would get the second and put it to bed we let them back into it
Anybody's game now

Quite impressed with Wickham, him and Ross seem to be linking well - something
we have not seen since Keogh linked up with him.

Austin seems to be on his game.

Hate seeing a player who should be in the first team deemed not fit to start
but OK for the bench (Byram)

Not much on the bench to change things if we need to go for it later on

A draw taken in isolation would be decent result but not enough for us at this
stage