I thought Wickham did well and not too many forwards are going to win the
physical stuff against Hill and Dunne. Looked comfortable on the ball.

________________________________
 From: Richard Walker <richleed...@yahoo.co.uk>
To: "nat...@sky.com" <nat...@sky.com>
Cc: leeds list <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 1, 2014 9:21 AM
Subject: Re: [LU] Typical

Buckland - 7 didn't have much to do, not much chance with the goal.

Peltier 7 did ok, fairly solid, limited going forward and aimless balls down
the line.

Warnock - 7 pretty much similar to Peltier.

Pearce - 8. Arguably the player of the season. Good , strong defending.

Lees - 7. Defended well, distribution clueless.

Kebe - 3. Lots of running but showed nothing going forward. Not worth his place
at the moment.

Stewart - 5. No end product.

Murphy - 6. Lots of hard work, a good break and ball to Macca for the penalty.
Went to sleep in for the goal and then just kept giving the ball away.

Austin -7 . Good, battling performance but no quality on the ball.

Macca - 7 lively .poor penalty cost us 3 points.

Wickham - 7. Decent debut. Not as strong as I thought he would be. Linked up
once or twice with Macca. Good signing.

Subs

Mowatt - 5. One good run, but poor control.

Brown - not on long.

I am worried by the number of loan players.

Sent from my iPad