Hi,

I don't rule out Admin, but at the same time I expect Cellino's bid to go
through - the FL knows that if he's rejected they are literally sinking the
club. Plus who's that chappy who heads up the FL these days? Oh yeah... (for
what it's worth).

Besides, a bit of alleged tax dodging is par for the course for any millionaire
worth his salt.

It's actually worse than the end of Colin's era, as this time a good guy
espousing football has tried and actually failed bigger.

BMW