 From: Matt Anderson <m...@leeds-united.net>
To: Ian Murray <ianjamesmur...@hotmail.com>; "nat...@sky.com" <nat...@sky.com>
Cc: leeds list <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Wednesday, 12 March 2014, 10:18
Subject: Re: [LU] Reading report

Cellino's son tweeted a pic of himself in a Leeds shirt saying we own it.

If Cellino fails then his son will be owner I think

Sent from Samsung Mobile

<ianjamesmur...@hotmail.com> </div><div>Date:12/03/2014  09:41  (GMT+00:00)
positive about us since we had Larry and two premiership class wingers tearing
it up. I know I'm something of a broken record on this but Bates destroyed us
when we had a chance at promotion to the promised land. Now we have nothing.
Cellino is not going to get approved, clearly. I don't know much about Italian
law but I do know this much - there will be no finality when his case is heard
hence the league will not approve him. What does this mean for us in a takeover
sense?

Depressed of Perth.

MOT

Ian