Just read the first part of his interview with YEP - he is certainly full of
passion - is he also full of bullshit ? I suppose only time will tell.

It may be a bumpy ride and I may be clutching at straws after so many bad years
and false dawns (I was in the Bates is a twat but at least he is our twat and
will fight for us  and take no crap camp, originally , so I have been fooled
before) perhaps this time we have got , if not the right man, at least someone
with money and ambition who can take us forward.

Of course if he is not the right man things could get even worse !

Roll on 3 points tomorrow that will put any fear of relegation to bed
(personally I think that 47pts will be enough to stay up)