I always remember going to our 1-0 defeat at Chelsea the saturday after
Hillsborough. Someone had tied a Leeds and a Liverpool scarf together and fixed
them to the fencing at the front of the Leeds end. A classy and at the time
poignant gesture.

The only reason I don't want them to win the league this year is that younger
football fans are always amazed when I inform them that Leeds were champions
more recently than Liverpool!

Jonathan

Sent from my iPhone