Thanks Dave, for this and all your efforts over the season, ditto to all the
other who have bothered to put finger to keyboard to keep us part timers up
to date!  - let's hope next season brings a bit more fun for the best fans
in the world and passion from the worst bunch of wasteful bastards ever to
wear the white, gold, blue or yellow ;)