Thanks, Nick.  I agree with all of that…though I’d say that for “a big, rough
arced team” Boro passed the ball quite nicely, particularly in the first half.
Hard to ignore a goal called out that very well might not have been.  First 20
minutes was utterly dismal.  We could not string together two passes and didn’t
seem likely to learn to do so any time in the near future.  But Billy certainly
DID put a shift in…and, no doubt, its that sort of thing that DOES make luck.

Michael A. Gardiner
LAW OFFICES OF MICHAEL A. GARDINER
110 West “A” Street, Suite 950
San Diego, CA  92101
Phone:  619.238.9800
Fax:  619.814.3727
E-mail:  mgardi...@gardinerlegal.com<mailto:mgardi...@gardinerlegal.com>

Confidentiality Notice: This electronic mail transmission, including any
attachments, is privileged and confidential and is intended only for review by
the party to whom it is addressed. It may contain attorney client or attorney
work product privileged and confidential information. If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail
and promptly delete this e-mail, including any attachments, without reading or
saving them in any manner. Unintended transmission shall not constitute waiver
of the attorney-client or any other privilege.

On Aug 17, 2014, at 4:00 AM,
<leedslist-requ...@gn.apc.org<mailto:leedslist-requ...@gn.apc.org>>