Hi folks (comes out of lurk mode),

I was actually at the game last night, courtesy of my employer, who sponsored
the game; the free drinks and the three course meal were all fine but that ends
the good points for the evening!

Perhaps it's because I attend so infrequently these days, but I thought we were
absolutely woeful throughout last night.  This team just can't even do the
basics; we didn't have one player on the park last night who could consistently
control the bloody football.  As George Best might have said - "the entire
Leeds United team can trap it further than I can kick it!!"

It's saying something when their two central midfielders would absolutely walk
in to our team - Knott was the best player on the park by a country mile, yet
we don't have ANYONE at the club who is capable of playing like that.

It's going to be a very long (and painful) season boys and girls, with only one
possible outcome, unless someone sorts things out very very quickly.

Rog
(back to lurk mode)

Roger M Goodair
Head of IT Support and Telecoms