For me, what got Hock sacked was the kind of dopey comment he made afterwards -
along the lines of 'the lads are in the dressing room and can't understand how
they didn't win'. From my perspective, that f***ing idiot Murphy cost us the
game - was it only 2 weeks back I'd said his lack of control would end up in
either a broken leg or sendings off? No surprise.

This is what happens when a rich owner decides he knows best - eventually he'll
accept he doesn't, and the quicker he learns that the better for all of us.
Unless he gets a proper manager in - and god knows who'd want to work for him -
then it is going to be more pain.

Ah well, at least we won't get Colin back!

On Thursday, 28 August 2014, 19:31, Richard Walker <richleed...@yahoo.co.uk>