I couldn't care less about the guy's opinions or views. As long as it does
not impinge on man management and coaching skills. DO'L decided he wasn't a
coach. He got that cretin from Manchester United.  On doing so he lost
all. McKay: I haven't a clue how he worked. He did produce results. But is
he a coach or a manager?

Dr Michael Benjamin,
Community Psychiatrist
-------------------------------