To me from what is available out there, Oscar Garcia is the obvious
candidate. Did a decent job at Brighton last season. Like to play
attacking, progressive football. brings through youngsters.  Did well in
his time at Tel Aviv first time round there. just walked out of his job
there, so available to start now for free. Question is more whether he
would be happy with the Cellino factor.