I assume everyone knows tat Bellusci has been reported for racist abuse on
Jerome Thomas ?
Having listened to match via LUTV and seen the bits on Sky it is clear
something was said that upset Thomas , he went straight to ref, it is not one
of those cases where the player objects afterwards or after he has done
something and claimed it was a response to racism.

I think it is a 9 game ban or something like that if convicted ? I have not
heard Bellusci speak so no idea if he can claim that Thomas misheard what was
said etc

Always feel a touch of sympathy for the player who says something wrong in the
heat of an argument, to me Suarez constantly  calling Evra racist name  was
miles worse than Terry calling Ferdinand something in the middle of a row - I
know I am ashamed of some of the things I have called people inc my wife when I
am arguing and have lost the plot, I say the most hurtful thing that pops into
my head!