Completely agree with Rich - he can't defend, although in previous games he's
had plenty to say to everyone else around him on the subject!  The Jerome thing
seems to be not good from an LUFC perspective - no doubt it will come out what
has been alleged, If he said racist stuff then get rid - losing all the
associations with the past means taking steps towards the moral/political
high-ground and taking action, rather than defending players for the
indefensible. All that said, we don't know the details yet. Coincidentally, I
see that Verona had a hefty fine yesterday for racist abuse.

     On Wednesday, 22 October 2014, 10:55, Ian Murray
<ianjamesmur...@hotmail.com> wrote:

 Couple of cracking goals though!

Sent from my iPhone