got a lot on this weekend so will be brief, First half we were good, the
midfield won and kept the ball passing it with purpose, Morison and Antenucci
looked like a proper partnership, reading each others play and linking up
well.No surprise that the goal came when Morison put a lovely ball into the
advancing Antenucci who slotted it between the keepers legs and into the net
-lovely stuff.Morison also brought a good save from the keeper and had another
shot pulled just wide. Perhaps the defining moment as it turned out the miss by
Mowatt - came to him unmarked on penalty spot and he scuffed it to the keeper.
Awful miss - no excuse.1 up at half time and we expected and looked forward to
more 2nd half
We did not get it - I assume under orders we sat back and let them have the
ball and pass it , letting them grow into the game and grow in confidence. Look
at all my old match reports and I bet you cannot find me calling the manager -
well today I did, I blamed him 100% for us surrendering this game and losing
the points. I said at the end of the game that darko had  better learn from
this and learn quickly or he would be out. Teams in this division and us
especailly cannot sit on a 1 goal lead and hope to keep a clean sheet - we
cannot do it
learn this fact Darko or ship out.
I sent texts to my son saying 'Darko out' but was as amazed as anyone to hear
that he had gone
He was to blame for today but it is very quick to get rid - we have the makings
of a good team at this level so lets hope we get the right man in