Do you really think he told his team to sit back at half time Dave ?

I think he changed the tactics incorrectly to try and stem Wolves's wing play
but I think we ran out of steam. It wouldn't have mattered what tactics Darko
employed , Wolves were faster, fitter and better in the second half.

Look at Mowatt and Adryan, both were spent second half.