Headlines today are all about Leeds being plunged into further chaos. It makes
good headlines, but is it really true? Redfearn is familiar to the players,
popular, knows the club inside out. I don't see chaos.

Ferguson changed his head coach frequently at Manchester and in other clubs
where the manager is 'the boss' the changing of a mere coach never attracts the
headlines. The coach is an important cog in the machine - would Revie have been
as successful wthout Les Cocker, Clough without Taylor? On the flipside, we saw
what happened to Leeds when O'Leary brought in Brian Kidd - the players loved
him but the results went out of the window. O'Leary was manager throughout one
of out best and worst periods, his coaching tenure, first under George Graham
and during the first half of his managerial stint was very successul, it was
only when he promoted himself to an executive position that he lost the plot.

Where the owner is "The Boss" the Head Coach model allows the same flexibility
for the president that managers usually enjoy. The players and business are
looked after by Cellino and Salerno and they do this well - I'm seeing an
improvement in both ability and attitude on the pitch and the business seems to
be on a sounder footing than it was with Ken Bates.. The players appear to be
bonding as a unit and certainly play more entertaining football than any of
Warnock's teams.

So I'm backing Cellino - I don't expect Redfearn to deliver the same stellar
results as he did last time, but he will deliver a more positive attitude on
the pitch - his is not a loser's mentality, I'm afraid Milanovic was too
conservative and paid the price. I'm sorry for the guy, but he's made a lot of
money for six week's work. In football as in many businesses, you live or die
by your decisions and your ability to think on your feet. Let's get Redfearn in
and stick with him.

Chris Wright