With Millwall also winning it does not do much in some ways but there are a lot
of teams now fighting to avoid joining Blackpool and Wigan in the bottom 3
A win on Sat would give us an 8 point cushion - we need to keep to the 5 man
midfield on Sat - they have a great away record
I also reckon Morison will get the goal that his play undoubtedly deserves but
since Millwall are his ex team he will not (be able to) celebrate
We were all right about Byram being a midfielder not a full back in this team!
Sounded like we deserved it and Phil Hay tweeted at the end
Fantastic performance - Murphy superb, Cook superb, Sloth excellent. Who saw
that coming at 8pm?