Maybe marginally the better of 2 poor teams.

First half was dreadful.

Murphy scored from a shot the keeper should have saved.

Then on Reading huffed and puffed to little effect and Silvestri didn't have a
save to make.

We caught them on the break at the end and Morrison did well to set up Byram to
make the game safe.

Just about deserved it.

A clean sheet with Bamba and Bellusci is something of a miracle. Won't happen
again.

Matt